Thanks for making it this far! My name is Anais, the gal behind the camera. I’m a full time community engagement coordinator and self-taught photographer. I’m a proud native Austinite who is always looking for the best happy hour and brunch spots in town. Below are a few more facts about me:
- I graduated from St. Edward’s University in 2015 with a degree in Communications.
- I love planning and hosting parties or events.
- I am what you call an ambivert or extroverted introvert.
- I was terrified of dogs growing up but my first pup ever is a blue-nose pit bull named Otis. He loves cuddles and listening to me sing.
- I enjoy coffee in the mornings in my camera lens travel mug that my cousin gave me for Christmas one year.
- I’m an only child but don’t feel like one because I grew up down the street from 10 cousins.
If you want to know more about me, book a shoot, or just grab a cup of coffee, don’t be afraid to shoot me an email.