My name is Anais. Here are a few things I’d like to share with you:
- First things first, I’m not a full-time photographer but I love it so much that I try to fill my free time with shoots and editing.
- My full-time job is community engagement for the local health care district.
- I’m proud to be a St. Edward’s University alumna.
- I’d consider myself pretty dang good at party and event planning.
- I am what you call an ambivert or extroverted introvert.
- I was terrified of dogs growing up but my first pup ever is a blue-nose pit bull named Otis and our favorite thing to do together is cuddle.
- I enjoy coffee in the mornings in my camera lens travel mug that my cousin gave me for Christmas.
- I’m an only child but don’t feel like one because I grew up down the street from 10 cousins.